Open Lingerie And What You Need To Know For Your Sexiest Look Yet
Open lingerie and sexy intimate apparel for virtually every personality are a great way to add a touch of pizzazz and ooh la la to the ho hum of everyday sleepwear.
No longer thought of as too risque or exotic, this stunning, sheer lingerie is now mainstream and ready to impress.
Love the provocative look, but not sure how to mix and match with what you may already have in your lingerie drawer? No worries,
we'll show you how with a few quick and easy tips and tricks.
The key is knowing how to put it all together. And the best part? It's sexy and sophisticated, and with open lingerie, you're only limited by your imagination.
Open Lingerie And Nightgowns: A Popular Pairing
From ultra short and sassy sheer nighties with sexy spaghetti straps to luxurious, romantic full length Victorian nightgowns, and every style in between, we spend a huge part of our lives lounging or sleeping in the same favorite night gowns and pajamas, night after night after night. It can get really boring.
To change a nightwear look from "ok for now" to "sexy, WOW," is easy:
- For a sophisticated and ethereal open lingerie and intimate apparel switch, slip on a see thru open cup bra and sexy panties in a crisp, sheer white or nude color. It's a subtle yet sensuous look under a nightgown.
- For a bolder look that demands attention, opt for black, midnight blue, or a bright color like hot pink or turquoise. These cool colors are amazing under lightweight fabrics (especially white cotton), and really show off a curvy silhouette.
Provocative Pajamas & Teddies
- Prefer pajamas? Leave your
pyjama top open so you can flaunt a sensational lace teddy with
tantalizing trim. When choosing teddies, have fun with it.
Pick a color in your pjs, then look for a teddy in a lighter
(or darker) shade.
a pair of pretty pajama pants with a see through strapless bustier or
corset. For a playfuleffect, choose contrasting colors. White pajama
bottoms with red corset tops are popular for holidays like Christmas and
Valentine's Day. White or pinstripe pj bottoms and blue bustier tops
have a nautical look that's naughty and inviting.
The Insider Scoop On Camisoles We Crave
An often overlooked basic of many a lingerie drawer, camisoles come in an amazing variety of styles and sizes that range from completely opaque and practical - like cotton - to seriously sheer lace and see thru fabrics that leave little to the imagination.
Popular, but not particularly provocative, they're usually worn plain. But, did you know that open lingerie and camis are the perfect pair? These tempting tips will show you how.
- Match your favorite plain camisole with a pair of over the top sexy undies in complementary colors. G string panties, thongs, and bikinis are great panty choices that put you in the spotlight.
- Slip a luxurious open tip bra under your favorite cami. Opt for a shade that's as close to your skin tone as possible - for a virtually invisible look. No one will know about your naughty secret concealed from public view, except you.
Slips And Chemises That Rock
Whether they're fitted at the bodice and hips, or
loose and flowing, chemises and slip lingerie
are no longer just for daywear.
Flattering to virtually every shape
and body type, it's easy to take this slinky sleepwear from ho him to
hotin the blink of an eye. Here are some quick and easy pointers.
- Pair a coquettish open bustier in luxurious lace,
with a sexy silk half slip - both in the slightly different shades of
the same color - for a chic and sophisticated look that says, "I
am a Lingerie diva."
- Match an ultra sheer open nipple bra or open tip
bra under your favorite see through slip or super fine silk
- Swap everyday hicut or brief panties for
provocative open crotch lingerie under a peekaboo lace chemise or
classic satin slip. Bikinis and boyshorts are tantalizing
styles. Add barely there sheer stockings, garter belt and high
heels for a stunning see through lingerie set.
lingerie and sexy intimate apparel combinations are endless, and guaranteed to raise
the temperature whatever you are, so try something a little
different. You'll be glad you did...
Sheer Lingerie >